воскресенье, 7 ноября 2010 г.

Кено


“At least you’ll never be a vegetable … even artichokes have hearts.”
Le fabuleux destin d’Amélie Poulain (2001)


“Look, there’s two women fucking a polar bear! … Don’t tell me these things. Not now man.”
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (1998)


“I already know an awful lot of people and until one of them dies I couldn’t possibly meet anyone else.”
Charade (1963)


“Jesus H. Tap-Dancing Christ … i have seen the light!”
Blues Brothers (1980)


“When you hear a strange sound, drop to the ground.”
Once Upon a Time in the West (1968)




“I want you to like it here. I wish we could stay here forever… and ever… and ever.”
Shining (1980)


“wildcat … wild … cat … pow … I’m going to go.”
The Royal Tenenbaums (2001)


“Looks like me an Vincent caught you boys at breakfast. Sorry about that. Whatcha havin’?”
Pulp Fiction (1994)


“What do you do for recreation? … Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback.”
The Big Lebowski (1998)

 
“Where the fuck are we going, Alice? … We have to go to the desert, baby.”
Lost Highway (1997)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий